- “State-driven in boom and in bust: Structural limitations of financial power in Greece”, Government and Opposition, 49(3), 2014, pp. 452-482.
- “Greece: The (Eventual) Social Hardship of Soft Budget Constraints” (with M. Katsimi, T. Moutos, and D. Sotiropoulos), in B. Nolan et al. (eds) Changing Inequalities & Societal Impacts in Rich Countries, Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2014, pp. 299-321.
- “Turning the Crisis on its Head: Sovereign Debt Crisis as Banking Crisis in Italy and Greece” (with L. Quaglia), in I. Hardie and D. Howarth (eds) Market-Based Banking and the International Financial Crisis, Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2013, pp.179-200.
- “Multilevel Governance in the European Union” (with L. Tsoukalis), in E. Jones, A. Menon and S. Weatherill (eds) Handbook on the European Union, Oxford and New York, Oxford University Press, 2012.
There are no dates yet.
- As the familiar saga unfolds of another seemingly never-ending review and a looming …
- Theoretically, Greece should have been a laboratory of left-wing policies, with its terrible …
- [gview file=”http://www.pagoulatos.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/new_pact_for_europe_2nd_report.pdf”]
- The world in which our desires materialize provided we strongly want it is …
- According to Greek mythology, the noble Iphigenia was sacrificed so that the warships …